We need volunteers in Kenya for the following:
- You can volunteer by coming to Kenya with your adult or youth group to help us build one of the buildings in our Children’s Village. If you don’t have a church group you can come by yourself or with a friend or member of your family. There are opportunities to build classrooms, schools, one of the residential homes for 12 orphans, a youth building for our church, dig a well, etc. If your church or group has a particular interest in building a specific building please let us know. We can even name one of the buildings after your group as a way of partnering with you.
- Volunteer and bring a medical team. We can always use Doctors, Nurses and health educators or other medical personnel.
- Do you have farming skills? We can definitely use you or a group of you if you can help us with farming projects.
- Are you a teacher or a social worker? We can use you to work directly with our children in our schools.
- Do you have administrative or management skills? We can use your skills to help us with accounting and to oversee our projects.
Volunteer Opportunities in America: You can do these things from anywhere as long as you have a computer and internet
- Help format our newsletter and get it out to people ( Use graphic design skills)
- Help write brochures and sponsorship cards
- Help us raise funds: Here area some suggestions:1) write to foundations and do research for grants 2) Set up a booth at your church 3) Speak on our behalf at any group that allows speakers such as Rotary Club or Lions Club for example
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering with us.
We appreciate your interest in our volunteer opportunities